Friday, July 2, 2010

Working @ JPL

So a little update since my last few posts, I've come back to reality. Punta Mita was absolutely an amazing vacation, one that will be up there as some of the best memories I've ever had. Coming Back to La Canada our first stop on the way home was to none other than In-n-Out chomping down on a double double, fries, and  a cup of Dr. Pepper.

 Anyway Monday was the my first day @ JPL, to be honest I still have no idea how well I will do in my summer internship. I'm working under the optics lab @ JPL and am currently working on some imaging hardware and technology where I'm supposed to be checking the testing data for inconsistencies.


I'm working the 9/80 schedule at JPL therefore my day starts around 7:30 am to 5:00 pm, can I just say I suddenly have a greater appreciation for anyone who holds a 9 to 5 job. Working is TIRING. Who knew.


Anyway thats all for this post. Its the memorial day weekend I get five days off!.... here we go rage time.

'Til another time

-Johnny Wu

No comments:

Post a Comment